Tactical Fun House
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a members only event
Member fee: $10.00 per shooter (Helps cover fuel and wear and tear on club gear)
You guys know the drill;
1. Decon Station (wash your hands)
2. Registration Station (sign wavier, turn in any missing application paper work pending per the SOPs)
3. Finance Station (Pay event fees, annaul dues for those members that have them due, purchase club swag (t-shirts, stickers etc) Purchase safety equipmemt (chamber flags0
4. Safety Station
Last count for lunch logistics will be 72 hrs prior (click going if you're coming please)
This event will allow each UT45 member to bring their favorite shooting drill to the club. Our President, Mike Drury will bring the entire trailer full of club gear and targets out. You get to share and design something you've always wanted to shoot. Free flow throughout the morning. We can set up three or four different stations along the firing front for people to move through. It can be free flow per station or stations where we leave a white board for people's team times as they run through it.
We can run shotguns, pistols, rifles (any caliber) No steel core smmo or any other unauthorized ammo per the club's SOPs.
- 20 barrels
- 10 steel torsos
- 3 full size torsos
- 3 simulated barrier walls
- Orange fencing -
- 2 moving/rolling targets
- 2 huge rolls black plastic
- 7 rubber dummies
- Lots of different colored rope *red, yellow
- 10 pallets
- 20 green plastic half torso targets
- 3 full torso green plastic Ivan's
- The 75' moving man wire targets system
Round count is up to you. Shoot a lot or just do a tune up.
Event is in a new area, still on the West side of the lake but kind of like you are turning in on Soldiers Pass road.